Cellar Door Tasting Experience
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Rutherglen, VIC
- Product code: CDTASTING
Explore our focused range of premium handmade wines, from aromatic whites and dry rosé to elegant reds and delicate dessert wines. Generally we have around eight wines on tasting.
We have a $10 per person fee for the Tasting Experience, payable at our cellar door on the day of tasting. The fee is individually redeemable upon purchase of 3 bottles per person.
The tasting experience is complimentary for Scion Wine Club members (i.e. you receive our wine club packs twice a year) and up to five guests.
Our maximum group size for tastings is 8 guests (unless by special arrangement). We have a shaded outdoor area for any additional guests not tasting and wines are available to enjoy by the glass.
For all bookings:
In line with the latest Victorian COVID-19 Public Health Directions (in effect 21 October 2021), proof of vaccination is now required at our venue. All people aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated to enter. Thanks in advance for having your vaccination certificate (or proof of medical exemption) ready to show to our friendly staff on arrival.
- Please book a ticket for each person in your group who will be joining us in the tasting room, including any guests "Not Tasting" or "Under 18".
- If you are planning to visit today and your preferred time isn't available, we may still have vacancies. Please phone 02 6032 8844 to check.
- Bookings may be forfeited for any late arrivals (more than 15 minutes past the session time). Please call ahead if you're running late.
- If you need to cancel or change your booking, please phone 02 6032 8844.
- For groups of 7 or more, we require upfront payment of the tasting fee to secure your booking. We will phone you to process payment ahead of your visit.
- Sorry, we do not accept Hen's or Buck's parties.
- All tastings must be seated, with a limit on the total number of patrons in line with current density requirements.
- Tasting appointments are limited to 45 minutes, with extra time at the conclusion for any purchases and to allow our staff time to clean and sanitise between groups.
- It is mandatory for all guests to check in with the QR code upon entry to our tasting room to support contact tracing.
- Card payments are preferred.
- If anyone in your group is showing signs of illness on the day, we ask that you return to visit us another time.